- determining the demographic status quo for each country
- the demographic background for each country
- in-depth analysis for the main site of the chemical industry
- potentials for offsetting manpower shortages in the event of demographic change
- detailed profile for each country
The results of the study will form the basis for further academic discussion and exchange with employers and employees working in the chemical industry.
But the study will also produce detailed practical recommendations for Europe's chemical industry which can also be presented as best practice examples for other sectors.
- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic
Demographic Change in the European Chemical Industry
A major studyhas explored how the demographic trends affect the industrial sector in the seven EU member states with a large national chemical industry.